martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Entrevista de Kristen y Taylor- The Vine Australia


KRISTEN: [Having just eaten something.] Oh my God. That’s so bad.
K: (terminando de comer algo) Oh por Dios, eso esta muy feo.

TAYLOR: [To me, by way of explanation:] She’s just tried one of the protein bars that I have to eat right now.
(para mi pero en forma de explicacion) Ella acaba de probar una de mis barras de proteinas, que tenia que comer ahora.

[To Kristen] Are you bulking up?
(A Kristen) Estas aumentando volumen?

TAYLOR: Yeah, you know, it helps, but they’re pretty crappy.
Si, sabes eso ayuda pero es muy malo.

KRISTEN: It’s disgusting.
Es horrible

TAYLOR: I thought I’d share the joy with her.
Pense que podria compartir la alegria con ella

So, out of you two, who finds a day like this easier?
Asi que, aparte de uds dos, Quien encuentra un dia como estos mas facil?

TAYLOR: Her, for sure.
Ella de seguro

KRISTEN: Oh yeah.
Oh claro

[Both laugh.]
(ambos rien)

I’m sensing a bit of sarcasm.
Presiento algo de sarcasmo

KRISTEN: I can do it with him. It becomes really fun together.
Puedo hacer eso con el, es muy facil divertirnos juntos

I know you’re being asked a lot about a certain movie [gesturing at the film poster which stands in the room as a constant reminder] but I want to ask you about a certain Porsche commercial.
Se que les han preguntado mucho sobre cierta pelicula (señalando el poster que esta en el cuarto- de Eclipse) Pero yo quiero preguntarle sobre cierto comercial para Porsche

KRISTEN: Oh my!
Oh Dios.

I have to say it’s a pretty subtle and nuanced performance for a nine-year-old.
Tengo que decir que es una actuacion muy sutil y matizada de una niña a sus 9 años de edad
KRISTEN: Thank you.
Gracias

TAYLOR: [leaning towards Kristen:] What did you do?
(inclinandose a Kristen) ¿que hiciste?

KRISTEN: The first thing I ever did. I was in a Porsche commercial.
La primera cosa que hice, fue un comercial para Porsche

Do you remember performing in it?
¿recuerdas actuando en este?


KRISTEN: Yeah, very very much so. It was fun. I’d grown up on set – my Mum’s a script supervisor and my Dad’s in TV and stuff – it was weird for me to be on set I had a job at. I’d grown up hanging out and eating crap food with them. I was really excited to finally have something to do.
Si, demasiado. Fue divertido, yo he crecido en un set- mi madre es directora de guiones y mi padre en la TV y cosas por el estilo- asi que fue extraño estar en un Set trabajando. Creci saliendo y comiendo comida basura con ellos, es realmente exitante cuando finalmente encuentras algo que hacer.

TAYLOR: Wow.


Did that upbringing make it easier for you down the track?
eso hizo la educacion mas facil durante el camino?


KRISTEN: Probably, I mean, I don’t know, I can’t imagine doing anything else. It’s what my family does. If I wasn’t an actor I’d probably be doing something behind the camera.
Probablemente, me refiero a que no se, no puedo imaginarme haciendo tora cosa, esto es lo que mi familia hace, si yo no fuera actriz probablemente haria algo detras de camaras.


Well that Porsche commercial was one of the things that made David Fincher sit up and take notice. You’ve mentioned that you’d find it too embarrassing to sit down and watch Panic Room.
Bien, el comercial de Porsche fue una de las cosas que hizo que DAvid Finche se diera cuenta. tu has mencionado que te cuasa vergüenza sentarte a ver Panic Room.

KRISTEN: Yeah, it would be. I haven’t seen it in a really long time. It was a really long shoot, and I’m really glad that Jodie [Foster] was the first impression I got from an actress. She treats everybody so great and she’s really an extra hand on set, helping to make the movie. She’s not like a diva at all. I mean, obviously. Everybody knows that. But that’s the one thing I remember, hanging out with Jodie every day in a room that was much, much, much smaller than this. Pretend that you’re scared, pretend to have a seizure. I didn’t take it seriously. I was just doing it because it was fun.
Si, eso seria, No la he visto en largo tiempo, fue una grabacion muy larga y yo enrealidad estaba contenta de que Jodie fuera mi primera impresion de una actriz. Ella trata bien a todo el mundo y ella es realmente una mano extra en el set, ayudando a hacer la pelicula. Ella no es como una Diva, me refiero obviamente. Todo el mundo lo sabe, pero eso es algo que recuerdo. salir con Jodie cada dia en un cuarto que era muchisimo mas pequeño que este. pretender que estas asustando y que tienes un ataque. Yo no lo tome en serio, lo hice pro que era divertido.


On that note, Taylor, how seriously did you take your role as Sharkboy [in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl]?
En esa nota, Taylor, Cuan serio tomaste tu papel como Sharkboy (en The Adventures of Shakrboy and Lava Gril)

TAYLOR: At the time, I took it pretty seriously. I was twelve years old and I was a superhero. I thought that was pretty cool. [laughs]
En ese momento, me lo tome muy enserio, tenia 12 años y era un Super Heroe, asi que pense que era genial


Can you watch that ‘dream dream dream’ lullaby you had to sing?
Puedes ver la nana 'dream dream dream' que tubiste que cantar?

TAYLOR laughs particularly hard]
(Rie particularmente alto)

KRISTEN: I have to see that movie.
Tengo que ver esa pelicula

TAYLOR: No, no, no. Don’t. I actually had someone over the other day, literally a week ago, and they hadn’t seen it. And they’d heard about that lullaby and they just wanted to see that scene. So yeah I just watched it a week ago.
No, no no, no, de hecho tenia a alguien encima el otro dia, literalmente hace una semana y ellos no lo habian visto. Y ellos escucharon acerca de la nana y quisieron ver la escena, asi que la vi hace una semana.

KRISTEN: [teasing] How did that make you feel?
(burlandose) Como te sentiste?

TAYLOR: [making a show of looking humiliated] It made me feel fantastic.
(mostrando cara de humillacion) me hizo sentir fantastico

KRISTEN: Most of the embarrassing things people to do in their childhood aren’t for public consumption.
La mayoria de las cosas que la gente hace en su infancia no son para el publico de consumo.

Yours are a YouTube search away.
Los suyos son una busqueda de youtube (momento casi no entendi esta uno medio entiende con la respuesta)

KRISTEN: Yeah. You can look at my progression, at every single stage of my adolescence, my development. It’s documented.
Si, tu puedes ver todo mi progreso, el simple estado de mi adolescencia, mi desarrollo, esta documentado.


Still, Taylor, you were showing off some pretty cool martial arts skills even then. I’m not sure how much of it was CGI.
aun asi, Taylor mostrabas varios actos de artes marciales en ese tiempo. no estoy seguro que tanto de eso era CGI

TAYLOR: I can’t say it was all real. But no, I did extreme martial arts, I made it to the World Series.
No puedo decir que fue todo real. pero no, yo hice artes marciales extremas, llegue a series mundiales

KRISTEN: You should YouTube that. No joke.
Deberias subirlo a YouTube, no bromeo

TAYLOR: So I was able to incorporate that. Robert Rodriguez found out on the set that I was able to do these flips, tricks and acrobatics. He laid out a mat, since we shot the whole movie on green screen, and he said, “Do whatever you want to do right here and I’ll put in the effects later.” So I just messed around on this mat. It was great.
Asi que, estube apto para agregar eso, Robert Rodriguez encontro fuera del set que yo podia hacer todos esos flips, trucos y acrobacias. asi que presento un tapete desde una toma completa de la pelicula en pantalla verda y dijo "has lo que quieras hacer aqui y yo le pondre efectos luego" asi que yo empece a hacer trabesuras sobre el tapete , fue grandioso

The Saturday Night Live cast also found that out about you too. You must be the first person to do a backflip during the opening monologue in a while.
El cast de Saturday night live, descubrio eso tambien. Debes ser la primera persona en hacer un Backflip(voltereta hacia atras) durante el monologo de apertura en un momento.

TAYLOR: Oh! That was fun. That was honestly—
oh eso fue divertido eso honestamente ....

KRISTEN: I was so nervous watching that. What if you slipped?
Yo estaba nerviosa viendolo, que pasaba si te resbalabas??

TAYLOR: Trust me, I was nervous also! I told myself before, when I got the offer for it I was this close to turning it down just because I was so intimidated by it. And I was like, if you’re going to do SNL, you’ve got to go all-out.
Creeme que yo staba nervioso tambien, me dije antes cuando tube la oferta de hacerlo. Estaba apunto de rechazarlo por que estaba muy intimidado por eso y fue como si vas a SNL lo haras con toda.

So, um, I played a girl.
You must have met fans like that.
Asi que umm, interpretaste a una chica debes haber conocido fans de ese estilo

TAYLOR: A couple, a couple.
unas cuantas.

Kristen, you haven’t done that many light-hearted roles in the past few years, it’s safe to say.
Kristen, no has hecho muchos papeles alegres en estos ultimos años, seguro de decir

KRISTEN: That is safe to say. It’s sort of a coincidence. Even in the comedy I was in [Adventureland], I was the serious note.
si es seguro, es algo como una coincidencia, incluso en una comedia (aventureland) era la nota seria.

You were the sombre one surrounded by wackiness.
estabas rodeada por algo de exentricidad.

KRISTEN: Yeah.
si

Are you drawn to darker roles?
estas atraida por papeles oscuros?

KRISTEN: Recently they’ve just been the most complicated and complex and interesting. But actually I always get really excited when there’s a funny scene. Like, wow, this is something light-hearted.
Recientemente, ellos han sido mas complicados, interesantes, complejos. pero actualmente yo siempre me emociono con alguna escena divertida, como waw eso es realmente alegre.

TAYLOR: You would be great in a comedy. Really, I want you to do one.
Tu serias grandiosa en la comedia, en serio, quiero que hagas una.

KRISTEN: We should do one together.
deberiamos hacerla juntos

TAYLOR: Okay, perfect.
Ok perfecto

Well, we heard it here first. I caught The Runaways in New York, by the way, and you nailed it. Are you at all tempted to leave this all behind and join a girl group?
Bien, eso lo escuchamos aqui de primeros. aparte, alcanze The Runaways en NY, por cierto, lo enganchaste. Estas tentada a dejar todo esto atras y unirte a una banda de chicas?

KRISTEN: There are some things that I’m only willing to do behind a character that’s not myself, so, no, probably not. But I really loved that shoot. It was cool just to do that for a little while. That was the closest I’m ever going to get to being in a band or being a rockstar.
Hay cosas que yo estoy dispuesta hacer unicamente por el personaje, no por mi misma asi que no, probablemente no. pero realmente me encanto gragarla, fue muy interesante hacerlo por un tiempo, que es lo mas cerca que estare alguna vez que estar en una banda o ser una rockstar

What I really want to ask you about Twilight is, how do you guys stay sane in the midst of this phenomenon?
Lo que yo quiero en realidad preguntar sobre Twilight es como se mantienen cuerods en medio de este fenomeno?

TAYLOR: I think it’s a matter of keeping the old things close to you. Your friends and family – not letting go of those things. It’s really important.
Yo creo que lo mas importante es mantener cosas viejas contigo, es decir amigos y familia, no dejar ir esas cosas es realmente importante.


KRISTEN: Thinking that it’s your whole life when it’s just your job is when it starts getting crazy. Suddenly you take everything personally and it starts actually deeply affecting you. But it’s a job. And we’re really lucky that it’s such a fun one, and that we don’t have to sit behind a desk all day, but at the same time it’s not our whole lives and it’s not all we are.
Creo que es tu vida entera cuando es solo un trabajo es cuando empieza a ponerse loco, de repente todo se toma personal y empieza a afectarte prfundamente, pero es un trabajo y nosotros somos realmente suertudos ya que es divertido y que no tenemos que sentarnos detras de un escritorio todo el dia pero al mismo tiempo no es nuestra vida entera y no lo que somos completamente.


I know you get asked a lot about the negative side of being famous but, aside from the work, are there still moments when you can actually enjoy your fame?
Se que les han preguntado de la parte negativa de ser famosos, pero aparte del trabajo todavia hay momentos cuando en realidad disfrutan de la fama?

TAYLOR: Besides from the work? I think the biggest thing… For me, I love meeting people.
Aparte del trabajo? yo creo que la cosa mas grandiosa para mi es conocer gente.

KRISTEN: Access, yeah.
si el accseso.

TAYLOR: Yeah, and it is, it’s total access. You can work with really talented people. I think that’s the biggest thing it provides.
Si el acceso total. tu puedes trabajar con gente realmente talentosa, yo creo que eso es lo mas grandioso.

KRISTEN: It’s also just… I’ve done a bunch of movies before I did this one, and a few of them were in theatres and people know about them, but to be able to share, the coolest thing about the fame thing is to be able to share this on such a grand scale. This is something that I love so obviously I want other people to like it, it’s like the most satisfying thing to be a part of.
Tambien es que... he hecho varias peliculas antes yo hice esta y pocas de ellas estubieron en teatros y la gente sabe sobre ellas, pero estar diespuestos a compartir lo mas genial sobre la fama es poder compartir a gran escala. eso es algo que en realidad adoro, yo quiero que otra gente le guste lo que hago, es algo de lo mas satisfactorio, ser parte de eso.






Thevine
traducido por lauriecooper
via kristen&robertfans.lj.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario